Digipedagogical tips for everyday e-learning
Listen and collect feedback from students & colleagues – edit for the next round!
Use the criteria to check and evaluate your implementation
Rhythm and clarity – take advantage of team teaching
- cycle the activities one week at a time and plan 1-2 weeks of work together with the module team
- write down the plans to the Teams environment or the Moodle platform
- go together weekly and make plans for the next week. What works, what doesn’t and how do we change the way we work?
- agree on guidance sessions and how you look at students’ progress, e.g., learning analytics. How and who reacts when necessary?
Storyboard to help with design
- make a storyboard for the module
- refine the plan for different levels for period, week, day, webinar
- the focus is on the student working on how different ways it is possible to achieve the learning outcomes
- how I support the students’ learning process
- think of ways in how the learning outcomes can be demonstrated
- Example of two full-time in-service training in online environments
- Quality criteria
- Creating the implementation
- Feedback and development
- High-quality module implementation
- Instructions for Remote Exams (requires HAMK login)