Learning activity or assignment template
The template is for helping the module team to create clear and user-friendly learning assignments. The students should find the purpose, the objective, the procedure, the evaluation criteria, and the schedule written in the assignment activity in Moodle/online platform (Quality criteria for online implementations)
- Explain the purpose or aim of this assignment, for example: After accomplishing this assignment, you will understand…
- Make sure there is a direct connection with the purpose and learning outcomes for the whole module.
- Videos etc.
Step-by-step guide for student
- Write how students proceed within this assignment?
- What will be done individually or in the team?
- Timing in relation to the whole module.
Guidance and feedback
- Introduce how and when guidance is available.
- Introduce key points when to give and get feedback within this assignment.
- Evaluation criteria
- Where, when, and how evaluation is given.
Link to working life
- How do learning objectives and assignment relate to real working life situations?
Schedule and timing
- Estimation of total study time required.
- Assignment´s completion date
- What to do next?
- Where to get further materials if needed?