Starting and hosting a Zoom meeting
Starting a Zoom meeting
- Before starting the meeting, make sure you are logged in to Zoom: Logging in to Zoom
- Join your meeting, instructions: Joining a Zoom meeting.
Hosting a Zoom meeting
- Guidelines for unexpected situations in the Zoom meeting
- Zoom’s guide for security options in your meetings
- Check out Zoom’s own instructions for Host controls
- Instructions: Add interaction to Zoom meetings
All participant activities are controlled from the Security button
- The Security button allows meeting host and co-hosts on the fly to
- restrict participants’ access to meeting in different ways
- hide participants’ profile images, and
- control participants’ rights to use different functions during the meeting.
- Suspend Participant Activities function turns off all participant’s video, audioand ability to share their screen. It also lock the meeting to prevent participants from joining.
- Zoom‘s guide for hosts and co-hosts to use in-meeting controls.
Other functionalities in the meeting
Check out the participants’ instructions for additional functionalities.