Participating in a Zoom Meeting
If a black bar including the meeting controls like below is not visible in the Zoom window, move the cursor to the bottom of the window to see it.
Interaction: raising hand, reactions, etc.
- You can utilize interactive functions from the Reactions button if you participate in a meeting on a Zoom app installed on your computer.
- On Zoom webinar panelists can raise hand.
Upper-row reactions appear for a moment (1). Other reactions you can turn off by pressing the button again (2). The session host can also clearyour selection.
- One can annotate on shared content or whiteboard.
- Annotate works with Zoom apps installed on your computer and mobile devices.
- On webinar panelists can annotate.
Stop incoming video functionality
- The stop incoming video functionality cuts the incoming webcam feed of other participants to your meeting view.
- The view of other participants is not affected.
- You can momentarily reduce the number of visual inputs on the screen or reduce its load if you have a slow network connection.
Starting screen sharing
- Press share button to choose what you want to share.
- You can share your screen or a running application’s window from your computer.
- If you want the participants to hear audio played on your computer, like sound on a , tick on the Share computer sound box from the bottom left of the window.
- Zoom’s own instructions,”Sharing your Screen”.
Buttons on the screen, when sharing an individual application
Security button is only visible to host and possible co-hosts of the meeting
Buttons when sharing the entire screen
The disappearance of the meeting window
Did you close the meeting from the -button of Zoom’s upper right-hand corner?
This minimizes the full-sized window and brings a small icon to the screen (mini window). You can return to full window by clicking the move button.