Zoom Online Meeting Service
Zoom is a cloud platform that provides online meetings, virtual tutoring, content sharing, polling, chat and video conferencing capabilities. In Zoom, these functions are available across a wide range of devices and platforms.
Zoom fast track
Logging in to Zoom
In HAMK Single Sign-On (SSO) login is used for logging in to Zoom. Insructions: Logging in to Zoom
How do I join a Zoom meeting?
You can join Zoom meetings via application or by using a link. Zoom application can be installed via the Zoom web portal or via HAMK’s Software Center Service (HAMK staff). Use either a desktop app or a mobile app in order to utilize all the functionalities. If you participate in a meeting on a browser, always use Chrome as your browser. Other browsers don’t recognize your video or audio devices. See limitations when using a browser to participate: Comparison on Zoom Help Center.
- Joining to a Zoom meeting
- Zoom’s audio and video settings
- Participating in a Zoom Meeting
- Privacy Protection of Zoom
- Updating your Zoom app
- Scheduling and Sharing link to a Zoom Meeting
- Tips for Zoom Meeting Participants
- Starting and hosting a Zoom meeting
- What information participants will see during the Zoom meeting or on the recording
- Add interaction to your Zoom meeting
- Different types of Zoom meetings
- Personal Meeting ID on Zoom
Zoom’s own instructions
- Attendee controls in a meeting
- Screen sharing via different devices
- Participating In Breakout Rooms
- Waiting Room
- Zoom webinars
- General instructions about hosting a meeting
More Zoom tutorials can be found at Zoom Help Center.