Course areas and enrollment in Moodle
- HAMK and open studies students using HAMK login are automatically added to Moodle course areas when enrolled to implementation.
- Since the teacher has made the course area visible you can find your own courses from the Moodle dashboard, from the navigation panel, or using the search function after you have logged in to Moodle.
- Occasionally an enrollment key might be asked. You should get this key from your teacher.
Signing in to HAMK Moodle and finding the course areas
- Go to learn.hamk.fi.
- Log in by using HAMK-login button. Use here the short version of your user name (e.g. john123).
- You can find your own courses from your dashboard from the Course overview section and under the navigation panel’s My courses section, instructions: Moodle Dashboard.
Students from Other Universities
Other university students are using primarily the HAMK id provided. If HAKA login is used, you will need a separate enrollment key to access the course area. This enrollment key is generally configured and sent by the teacher/degree programme.
Using Enrolment Key
On rare occasions, an enrolment key is used for students’ self-registration. If you want access to the course, log in to Moodle as instructed. After that just fill in the enrollment key field and click enrol me. This enrollment is done only once and after that, the student can access the course area.