H5P tasks in Moodle
What is H5P content for and what isn’t?
H5P interactive tasks provides an option for producing online content. They are modern and interactive online content that produces a wide range of learners. The material can be, for example, interactive pictures, videos, small tests or assignments.
- H5P tasks are intended for students’ self-paced practice, not as a basis for entries in the studies.
- Not all H5P task types support checking and sending responses. Actual student performance is not constantly recorded at all. That is why H5P tasks are not recommended to be used for evaluation or as part of progress monitoring.
- If H5P tasks are associated with progress tracking or other conditions are associated with their execution, any missing performance entries may be added manually. Instructions: Manual marking of activity completion in Moodle
Adding a H5P task
- In HAMK’s Moodle, the teacher can add these in Edit mode under Add activity or material> H5P.
- The material is given a name and the desired content type is selected in the editor. Please note that not all content types may be available in HAMK’s Moodle.