Digipeda mentors and Digital Support Experts at HAMK
Digipeda mentors develop and research online learning and teaching know-how in the degree programmes and research units. They also support staff’s digipedagogical competence and act as digipedagogical developers in their own units.
- Develop modules’ digipedagogy in collaboration with their own unit’s teachers and staff.
- Provide continuous support for digipedagogical issues.
- Actively share up-to-date information and possibilities of digipedagogy in their own unit.
- Act as mentors for their own unit’s teachers during the Design Quality for Module Implementation- training.
- Develop Modules into eModules in collaboration with the module team and the head of the degree programme.
- Participate in various networks and share information in their own unit.
- Develop continuously their own digipedagogical expertise.
The digipeda mentors of the units and schools are:
- School of bioeconomy: Jaana Nuuttila, Esa Lientola and Katja Virtanen
- School of Wellbeing: Heta-Maija Leino and Samu Toivonen
- School of Technology: Linda Kantola
- School of Entrepreneurship and Business: Timi Kohonen, Leena Mäkinen and Emmi Tarvainen
- Research units: Kirsi Korkealehto and Digipeda mentors of the degree programmes and units.
Digital Support Experts
Digital Support Experts act as technical support for the staff of their units. They e.g., provide support for the use of digital tools and applications.
The Digital Support Experts of the units and schools are:
- School of Professional Teacher Education: Anna Alftan and Mikko Kekki
- School of bioeconomy: Jaana Nuuttila
- School of Wellbeing: Erika Salminen
- Häme Vocational Institute: Ari-Pekka Nieminen
- HAMK Up: Johanna Santala-Blom
- School of Technology: Teemu Järvenpää, Kimmo Koivula and Pasi Vähämaa
- School of Entrepreneurship and Business: Timi Kohonen and Emmi Tarvainen.