Changing ownership to video in Kaltura
Sometimes it is necessary to change the ownership of a video, usually these situations are when you are leaving an organization or your job description changes. This can be done easily in Kaltura’s video settings.
- Go to your own video library, i.e. My Media
- Select the video settings you want to edit
- Select Collaboration-tab
- Under Media owner, press “Change media owner“
- Enter the name of the person or group to whom you want to transfer ownership in the search field.
- Choose from the list and save your choice with the “Save” button