How to schedule a meeting in Teams
Teams provides an easy way to organize online meetings. You can either pre-calendar appointments through both Teams and outlook calendar, or start a meeting right away. In Teams meetings, you can use audio, video, chat, reactions, screen sharing features, and more.
Schedule a meeting and send a meeting invitation via Teams
In Teams, you can schedule a meeting in many ways:
- in a one-on-one or a group chat
- via Teams-calendar
- in team channel
Microsoft has a broad guide to scheduling meetings.
Schedule a meeting and send an invitation through Outlook
You can also create a Teams meeting invitation through Outlook (Microsoft guidance).
During a meeting
Check out Microsoft wide guidance to participating to meeting. In the meeting itself, the action buttons are almost the same as in the one-on-one call.
- The visibility of chat messages in Teams-meetings (Digipedaohjeet)
- How to create a long-term link for an occuring Teams meeting (Digipedaohjeet)
- Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams (Digipedaohjeet)
- Recording Teams meetings and sharing the recording (Digipedaohjeet)
- Teams queries with Forms-application (Digipedaohjeet)