Teams for team working
Microsoft Teams is an Office 365 app meant for teamwork. You can sign into Teams with your Office 365 username and password. Teams offers a platform suitable for teams, where you can personize and merge contents and different functions flexibly. For example, you can work with files together with your team, and have online meetings. If you have previously worked with Groups, SharePoint or Planner; Teams combines these functions to a single application.
You can also use Teams for online meetings. You can discuss and call one or more persons at a time.
You can use Teams with Web browser or by installing Teams application to your computer. When using Teams in the web browser, Teams is found after signing in from the O355 “waffle” (App launcher)
There is also a Teams mobile app available , you can download it from Play store or Appstore.
Teams mobile app works well and is useful to download. All Teams functions are not available in the mobile app, but basic functions, such as:
- meeting participation
- files, atleast viewing
Use Teams when:
As a teacher:
- You work and do development work in HAMK internal teams.
- In module planning with other teachers.
- You work and do development work in different projects coordinated by HAMK. There may be users outside HAMK.
- In teaching and working with students.
As a student:
- In projectlike working with teachers, and other project like stydying, together with teachers, and other co-students, and possibly worklife representants.
- Group work.
Microsoft own instructions for Teams usage Microsoft Teams help & learning.
See Teams trainings
- Teams training in Finnish – Microsoft Teams avuksi moduulitiimin työskentelyyn -valmennus